from £1400 pcm
Minimum Age 65See available properties
- Bistro restaurant (also offers room-service)
- Wellness spa
- Relaxation pool with steam and sauna
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Gym including a cardio wall
- Craft room
- Library/cinema room
- Full 24-hour, movement activated village CCTV
- Landscape and security lighting to all communal areas, activated by time and movement
- Personal mobile door handset entry system
- 24-hour emergency call system to on-site care team
- Village TV information channel
Gifford Lea is a stunning village development set in the idyllic Cheshire countryside.
The village centre offers the perfect place to socialise, relax and play. Its facilities include a café, Bistro restaurant (also offers room service), wellness spa and relaxation pool with steam and sauna, hair and beauty salon, gym including a cardio wall, craft room and library/cinema room.
Set in the beautiful village of Tattenhall, it offers rural living within a friendly and vibrant community and is just 8 miles from Chester the best preserved walled city in England. Cheshire is an area bursting with things to see and do from amazing attractions to beautiful gardens, stunning stately homes to some of the best shopping in the UK – every day is another opportunity to discover something amazing.
Gifford Lea offers all the support and reassurance you could hope for the apartments are designed with elegance and comfort, combined with features that help to maximise independence. You may not require assisted living straight away, but when you do tailored packages can offer support and personalised care in the comfort and privacy of your own home 24/7. Services include one meal a day, domestic cleaning, and laundry service.