Can I smoke in my home?
- If your Landlord permits smokers then yes you will be able to smoke in your property. Smoking is not permitted in the communal areas of the development.
Can I go away for long holidays?
- Yes, so long as you pay the rent you are free to go on long trips safe in the
Can my family and friend come to visit/stay?
- Yes, most sites will offer a guest suite for visiting friends and family. You can book the guest suite via the development manager.
- Guests are only permitted to stay in your property for a maximum of 14 consecutive nights without the permission of the landlord/agent.
Can I work and live in a retirement property?
- Of course – you don’t have to be retired to live in a retirement property! With residents ages starting from 55 years, many tenants continue to work.
Please be aware that you are not able to run any business from your rented property.