840 Brighton Road
Purley CR8 2BH
One Bedroom Flat
£1539 pcm Assured Tenancy
Other fees may apply
Minimum Age 60
- Guest Suite
- Development Manager
- Communal Lounge
- Camera entry system
- Car Park
A bright one bedroom apartment on the first floor of this exclusive development.The property benefits from a bright open plan living/kitchen/ dining space with modern appliances and finishes. The large bedroom offers built in wardrobes. The shower room features calming tones of green and white, a large shower and vanity mirror. The entrance hall conceals a storage cupboard an utility area.
Please note the images are for example and may not reflect the exact property - several apartments are available within the development and the host can advise and show you those you are interested in viewing
Carriages is a welcoming collection of one and two bedroom apartments thoughtfully designed with a spacious open plan layout benefitting from modern fittings and plenty of storage. Designed with floor to ceiling windows to fill apartments with natural light, situated moments from Purley highstreet.
• Award winning development voted 'best new retirement development in London' Evening Standard awards 2018
• Excellent location at on Purley highstreet
• 5 minutes from Purley station and 30 minutes train ride from central London
• 28 apartments over 5 floors (1 & 2 bedrooms)
• Lift to all floors
• Secure car park
• Communal rooftop sky lounge flanked by a wrap-around outdoor terrace including a social kitchen and fully stocked honesty bar
• A manager on site 7 days per week
• CCTV door entry system to each apartment
• 24 hour care monitoring line
• Guest suite available for family and friends to book
• 'Not for Profit' property management company
The development is situated just south of the old tracks of the Surrey Iron Railway; for many years its horse-drawn carriages transported freight goods from the North Downs to the Thames. The landscapers have found inspiration in this local history and, as a result, Carriages is bordered by coarse stone beds of wildflowers known as ballast gardens.
Surrounded by parkland and golf courses, Purley is a green and affluent district. With excellent transport links from East Croydon station, the M23 and A22, its easy to enjoy everything that London and the South East has to offer.
On Brighton Road, you'll find local conveniences such as a bank, Post Office, pharmacy and opticians, while there are many boutiques, restaurants and independent coffee shops across the town. Two golf clubs, a literary society and an active debating society are just some of the local communities to get involved in, while the town's tree-lined parks lend themselves to leisurely strolls in all seasons
Application fee: £1000 inc VAT. Includes: Tenancy Set Up Fee: £200 + Reservation Deposit: £800
Deposit: £ normally equivalent of one calendar months' rent
Additional Costs: Other fees may apply »