Sutton Park Road
Seaford BN25 1FA
One Bedroom Flat
£1430.39 pcm Assured Tenancy
Other fees may apply
Minimum Age 60
- Development Manager
- Mobility Scooter Charging Point
- Landscaped gardens
- Communal Lounge
- Camera entry system
- Car Park
- Guest Suite
An exclusive one bedroom apartment on the first floor. It includes spacious living room through to the high quality fitted kitchen dining room with integrated appliances. The master bedroom is fitted with a large wardrobe and access onto the private terrace balcony. The shower room/ ensuite offers walk in shower and heated towel rail. The property also benefits from a utility room.
Tucked away in the heart of Seaford, Hortsley is a charming collection of 38 one and two bedroom apartments, just moments from the sea. Seaford's best kept secret, Hortsley is nestled in the heart of Seaford highstreet behind an enchanting walled garden
• Excellent location on Seaford highstreet
• 38 apartments over 5 floors (1 & 2 bedrooms)
• Lift to all floors
• Secure underground car park
• Communal lounge flanked by an outdoor terrace including a social kitchen and fully stocked honesty bar
• Winter gallery with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens accessible from every apartment
• A manager on site 7 days per week
• CCTV door entry system to each apartment
• 24 hour care monitoring line
• Guest suite available for family and friends to book
• 'Not for Profit' property management company
Accessible from each apartment, a winter gallery is decorated with a range of potted plants and overlooks the varied gardens. With its ornamental pool and vegetable patches, the walled garden can be glimpsed from the street, while the well-maintained lawn, which is flanked by a terrace and a sheltered pergola, lies at the heart of the development.
Seaford is a lively town with a welcoming community. A number of independent shops and cafés populate the town, including the Real Deli and the family-run Fancy a Cuppa. The town also has a rich cultural programme: The Crypt Gallery hosts exhibitions throughout the year and the Little Theatre puts on a variety of shows and concerts.
One of the main attractions of being a Hortsley Seaford resident is undoubtedly the coastal scenery. Colourful beach huts line the esplanade and a choice of beaches are within easy reach. If the weather's fine, take a walk up to Seaford Head, where views of the famous Seven Sisters chalk cliffs can be taken in.
For more information visit
Application fee: £1000 inc VAT. Includes: Tenancy Set Up Fee: £200 + Reservation Deposit: £800
Deposit: £ normally equivalent of one calendar months' rent
Additional Costs: Other fees may apply »