23a Leyton Road
from £2837 pcm
Minimum Age 60See available properties
- An exclusively over 60's development in Harpenden
- Town centre convenience with access to green open space
- Two social lounges and hobby room for residents
- Guest suite available for friends and family to book
- Onsite café with kitchen-style restaurant on the ground floor
- On site host ready to assist with any queries
- Treatment rooms to enhance your wellbeing
- Parking available for all apartments plus visitor spaces available
- Enhanced video security features throughout the development
23a Leyton Road is a new collection of open-plan apartments located in charming Harpenden, available exclusively to the over 60’s. Designed by award-winning architects RCKa, the development has been inspired by the town’s arts and crafts movement. The three pavilion-style buildings contribute to the distinguished architecture along Leyton Road.
Set around a courtyard planted with beautiful, seasonal blooms, this development offers a friendly, sociable collection of one, two and three-bedroom homes situated between Harpenden town and popular Rothamsted Park.
The development is made up of 38 one, two, and three-bedroom apartments. All the homes are designed with large windows overlooking the surrounding greenery and bathing the apartments in plenty of natural light.
Set in the green Hertfordshire countryside, Harpenden is the getaway to the Chiltern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Originally a farming community famous for its straw, woodlands and flowering meadows, this thriving town offers a range of restaurants, boutiques and cultural events. Whether you’re attracted to the photography club, the tapas bars or the shopping available in the town centre, a variety of opportunities are right on your doorstep.
When travelling further afield, St Albans is a 5-minute train journey away, while St Pancras International and Luton Airport can be reached in 25 minutes by train.