Care and Support

What do I do in an emergency?

  • You should use the 24-hour emergency Careline system in your property. This system provides direct contact to the on-site Manager, when on duty, or a member of the Careline team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What happens when someone becomes sick and unable to remain in the property?

  • If you need to spend a short time in hospital or a nursing home, don’t worry your tenancy will continue (you must continue to pay rent). You may need to arrange additional care for when you return home. 
  • If a partner needs to go into care or passes away, your tenancy agreement is made in both names, so you can continue to live in your property under the terms of the tenancy.   
  • If you can no longer live in your home, you will need to give notice to end the tenancy – Please contact us on 0333 240 6044.

Can I get domestic help or home care if I need it?

  • We do not provide any care, but if you require assistance you can arrange this yourself. So long as you can use the door entry system to give carers access to your property then you can continue to live in your property.
Sign up to our email newsletter

Sign up to our email newsletter